Experienced Real Estate Counsel
Whether you are entering into a real estate agreement or facing a property dispute, the attorneys of Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP, understand that legal rights and valuable investments are at stake. We represent businesses, individuals, contractors and developers in a broad range of property transactions, litigation and regulatory matters in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
Transactions · Litigation · Regulatory Matters
When we assist clients with real estate transactions, our advice and counsel is designed to help you safeguard your rights, make the most of your investment and avoid future legal entanglements.
While most real estate transactions are finished without any difficulties, when disputes arise, they can be expensive and prolonged. Our firm is focused on resolving conflicts efficiently while protecting your investment and limiting the cost, time and stress. If trial becomes necessary, we are veteran trial lawyers with a record of achievement in the courtroom.
Extensive Experience And A Record Of Success
With more than 100 years of combined experience and knowledge, we are prepared to meet your legal needs in a full range of real estate issues, including matters such as:
- Buy/sell agreements
- Purchase and sale closings
- Development and planning of housing units, downtown Oklahoma City skyscrapers, multipurpose buildings, shopping centers, town homes, and other residential and commercial real estate
- Zoning and land use
- Construction contracts involving houses and investment property such as apartment buildings or commercial office buildings
- Real estate contracts
- Real estate transactions
- Energy contracts
- Environmental issues related to real estate development
- Tax issues in commercial, retail and residential real estate
- Foreclosures, both as plaintiff and defendant
Contact Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP
Let us help you protect your investment. Call us at 405-528-6569 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled Oklahoma City real estate attorneys.