Government Relations And Administrative Law
Experienced And Respected Before Oklahoma Agencies And The Legislature.
The lawyers of Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP, are ideally qualified to represent individuals, licensees, professionals, businesses and corporate clients who must interface with governmental agencies. We bring a diversified wealth of relevant experience to the table as we advocate on behalf of individuals, nonprofit groups, companies, firms, insurance companies and health care providers before administrative agencies.
We represent clients before the Oklahoma Legislature, advocating the interest of our clients to Legislators; monitoring significant legislation, amendments and hearings; and drafting legislation and necessary amendments.
Through our membership in SCG Legal (a global network of law firms based in state international capitals), we have the capability to create and execute multi-jurisdictional strategies and change for our corporate clients.
Representing Clients From Diverse Industries And Professions
Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP‘s activities involving government relations and administrative agencies include the following:
- We advocate on behalf of individuals versus government in personal injury cases..
- We represent clients in disciplinary matters and appeals of administrative agency rulings.
- We represent associations and companies that are being challenged by the state for various issues or practices that the state considers inadequate or inappropriate.
- We resolve conflicts involving administrative agencies and health care professionals and providers.
- We represent clients in administrative investigations, license and disciplinary matters.
- We represent companies and government contractors in bid protest with the Oklahoma Office of Central Purchasing: Division of Office and Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), as well as Oklahoma County and other county governments, arising out of competitive bidding and contract awards.