Safeguard Your Medical License
The medical industry is a heavily regulated field. For any occupation in the medical field, a valid, up-to-date license is critical. Without a license, you simply can’t continue practicing legally. Thus, if you are facing a review board inquiry, it is absolutely critical to protect your interests.
At Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP, we understand how important your license is, and our attorneys are committed to protecting your medical career. We have been providing business and professional services for Oklahoma City area clients for more than 30 years, including protection of medical licenses. We know the systems and processes involved with review boards, and we will remain by your side throughout your case to protect your career.
Our lawyers work with state agencies that require certain types of licenses for professional medical occupations that include:
- Medical doctors
- Osteopathic physicians
- Medical apprentice athletic trainer
- Licensed athletic trainer
- Licensed dietitian
- Licensed orthotist
- Licensed pedorthist
- Licensed prosthetist
- Licensed prosthetist/orthotist
- Medical doctor
- Medical doctor-volunteer
- Occupational therapist
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Physical therapist
- Physical therapist assistant
- Physician assistant
- Provisional licensed orthotist
- Provisional licensed prosthetist
- Provisional licensed prosthetist/orthotist
- Provisional respiratory care practitioner
- Provisional licensed dietitian
- Provisional licensed perfusionist
- Registered electrologist
- Registered orthotist assistant
- Registered prosthetist assistant
- Registered prosthetist/orthotist assistant
- Registered technician-orthotist
- Registered technician-prosthetist
- Registered technician-prosthetist/orthotist
- Respiratory care practitioner anesthesiologist assistant
- Radiologist assistant
Many of these medical professions involve different boards, each with their own unique standards and procedures. Our attorneys understand how these different boards function, uniquely positioning us to help clients through the process and protecting their interests in professional board reviews.
Time Is Of The Essence. Call Today.
Our office is located near the state capital with free parking. Call us today at 405-528-6569 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney from our firm.