- Of Counsel
Jerry Sepkowitz has over 45 years of experience, practicing in most areas of civil law. He began his career in 1973 with Eagleton, Nicholson & Pate, a firm that represented banks in the Oklahoma City area. He left the firm in 1978 and became a sole practitioner for 20 years. In 1996 he joined Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP.
His extensive experience includes representation of banks, credit unions, and other creditors. He represents creditors and debtors in all chapters of the bankruptcy code.
He has a diversified practice which includes but is not limited to real estate, divorce, corporate, creditor’s rights and mediation.
He is admitted to practice before all trial and appellate courts of the State of Oklahoma, all federal districts in Oklahoma, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy - Debtor/Creditor
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor's Rights
- Family Law
- Oklahoma, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1973
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1974
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1972
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 1969
- Bank of Oklahoma N.A.
- Caterpillar Financial Services
- Ally Financial
- Great Plains National Bank
- Chase Bank
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Professional Business Men's Assoc., Member, 2005
Past Employment Positions
- Eagleton, Nicholson & Pate, Associate, 1973 to 1978
- Jerome S. Sepkowitz, Sole Practitioner, 1979 to 1996
- Zeta Beta Tau