Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP, can help you and your new business venture start strong, adapt to changing needs and establish the foundation for a strong performance in any industry. Our knowledgeable and creative lawyers have more than 100 years of combined experience assisting clients in establishing new business entities and structuring their business operations in the most advantageous manner.
No matter the current stage of your business, we will provide you with practical advice and intelligent legal strategies focused on avoiding unnecessary tax consequences, minimizing liability and eliminating excessive costs. We serve businesses of all types and sizes throughout the Oklahoma City area.
Assisting Clients With Business Formation, Operations And Expansion
Even the smallest misstep can result in an expensive and time-consuming lawsuit that may negatively impact the future success of your company. We often help clients avoid costly setbacks and pitfalls during the growth and development of their businesses by reviewing critical decisions, documents, contracts, policies and procedures.
We have the legal and real-world knowledge needed to answer your questions and provide you with sound advice based on your goals. Many of our clients are established businesses seeking to expand into additional regions and/or markets. Our clients work directly with the attorneys they have established relationships with from the very beginning. We look at the big picture, always keeping the future of your business in mind at all times.
Our lawyers have the experience and resources to assist clients with a diverse range of transactions related to business organization and operation, including:
- Business formation
- Partnership formation
- Small-business entity selection
- LLC, LLP, and other types of corporations and professional partnerships
- Shareholder agreements
- Drafting of contracts
- Tax filings for local, national and international companies in Oklahoma
- Buying and selling businesses
- Minor and major business transactions of all types
- Financing of cooperatives
- Real estate development planning
- Commercial leases
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Legislative lobbying on behalf of large companies such as TIAA-CREF (college retirement savings organization)
- Planning and regulations for individuals and group entities such as Sonic drive-in restaurant franchisees
Contact Us Today
At Derryberry & Naifeh, LLP, we are fully committed to making your vision a reality. To discuss your legal needs with one of our skilled Oklahoma City business organization attorneys, call 866-661-0893 or send us an email. We look forward to speaking with you.